Saturday, July 12, 2008

Swim Lessons

A few month's ago we decided to sign the kids up for Swim Lessons. I found this great pool in La Mesa that offers a wide range of lessons for all ages (thanks Jenn)! Living so close to the Beach we find it necessary that the kids learn to swim. Aurora's Class (parent participation) started last month and has been every Saturday Morning. The first lesson she spent the whole time crying hysterically. With each lesson she relaxed and actually enjoyed her time in the water. I am so proud of her! Sage's Lessons start this week. He'll be in the same class as his friend Sierra. Hopefully that will ease any fears he might have. Although I don't expect him to be too fearful. I thought I'd share a few pictures of Aurora and Robert in the Pool. They are too precious.

Aurora having a fit at her first lesson

Aurora, a little more relaxed at her 2nd lesson
In honor of Convention being less than 3 weeks away, I'll be posting some Blog Candy soon, so keep your eye's peeled!

No comments: