Monday, July 14, 2008

Excitement & Blog Candy

I can't believe it! My first SU! Convention is only 2 weeks away!!! I'm so excited! I have so many things to do to prepare. I'm making 50 cards to Swap with other Demonstrators, I still have to work on those. Hopefully I'll get them done this weekend. I can't wait to share everything I learn there with you all.

In Honor of my first SU! Convention I'm am giving away a Pack of the Love & Happiness Rub-On's from this years Sale-a-bration Catalog and the retired Stamp set So Many Sayings (it is mounted but never used). To win just leave me a comment telling me about your favorite thing about Summer. Deadline to enter is Friday July 18th at Midnight. The winner will be determined on Saturday the 19th at 9am using random.org. Good luck to everyone!


No comments: