Tuesday, October 27, 2009

28 Reasons Why I Love Cula

Hey there everyone. As you might know today is Cula's 28th Birthday. In honor of my amazing Wife I decided to make a rare appearance and tell you all the top 28 reasons why I love her.


28. The way she laughs
27. The way she squeals when I surprise her
26. The way her smile makes me want to smile
25. How organized she is
24. The way she giggles
23. How she makes me laugh harder than I ever have before
22. How much she loves her immediate and extended family
21. How passionate she is about reading
20. Her warped sense of humor
19. How creative she is
18. How strong her testimony is
17. How she always calls me on the carpet when I've got an attitude
16. How she doesn't take attitude from anyone
15. How giving and loving she is
14. How she took such good care of her Mom while she underwent Chemo
13. How dedicated she is to her Church callings
12. How she drop whatever she's doing to help or be there for the Young Women in our Ward.
11. The way she stands by me, no matter what I've done
10. Her ability to stand up for what she believes, no matter the cost
9. How she actually gets down on the floor and REALLY plays with the kids
8. How much she loves me, even though I don't deserve it
7. How much she loves all of our Children
6. How she makes sure the kids know about Hayden, so they don't forget him
5. How much she loves and thinks about Hayden everyday
4. How she makes me want to be a better Husband and Father
3. How beautiful she is even though she doesn't see it
2. How she makes sure the kids and I know how much she loves us
1. How I fall more and more in love with her everyday

I'm so glad that Cula moved to Salt Lake City and that we were able to meet. I truly believe that she is my soul mate and I would be lost without her. I don't know what I did to deserve her. She is the most amazing woman I know.

Love,

Robert

4 comments:

Prescott family said...

Ahhhh that is so sweet! Robert you made me cry! Cula you are a lucky lady!!
Andrea

Unknown said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY cUlA!
Sounds like you have an amazing hubby as well...Hope your day is GRAND!!

angie and graham said...

That is so sweet. That is the most I've heard/read Robert express himself and it was beautiful. Happy Birthday Cula!

Jenn said...

I hope these sweet words from your hubby are your most precious gift, Cula. Beautifully written, Robert.