Sunday, November 30, 2008
Sage and Aurora were in their room playing and then come out to the living room in nothing but their underwear and diaper with their pirate gear on and their telescopes tucked in their underwear and diaper. Sage then says: "A pirate, a pirate, a pirate says Argh!!!!" then Aurora says: "Piat say Argh!!" Sage then proceeds to tell Robert and I that He and Aurora are good pirates and that we are a pirate family, and that he needs the map so that we can hunt for buried pirate treasure. The kids love playing pirates and hunting for treasure. Occasionally Robert and I make up a map and take the kids treasure hunting. We want to get a GPS device so we can take them Geocaching. I know they would love it.
I sure do love my two goofy kids!!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Our Thanksgiving Table
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
They definitely still have "The Right Stuff"
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Tonight is the NKOTB Concert! I'm so excited!!!!!! I'm as sick as a dog, but not even that could keep me away from this concert.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
When I was at the Stampin Up! Convention this summer, they had this great Acappella group called Tonic Sol-fa that performed for us at the Awards Ceremony. They were so hilarious! Here's a video of the song they wrote for us. I love it, and I know you will to0! Click HERE to read more about them
*The sale is a limited-time, 20 to 50 percent discount on select product bundles from November 26 through December 1, 2008.
*Details on discounted product bundles will be announced when the sale begins November 26.
*Quantities of discounted bundles are limited, so you and your customers should place orders online early.
Click HERE to shop online from my website.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
1.Where we met - At a Mingles Dinner in Salt Lake, in May 2001
2.The first thought that went through my head when we met - Good looking, much better than my other prospects.
3.What he was wearing when we met - brown cords, white shirt, orange funky tie, and sandals
4.The first time I kissed him - In the parking lot at 12am, outside my apartment after I made him at late dinner.
5.Where we went for our first date - Our first official date was at Romano's Macaroni Grill in Midvale, Utah.
6.How we became a couple - We met in May, didn't talk again until the end of July and about 1 week after that we were together.
7.How he asked me out- He tied Balloons to my front door with a note saying he'd stop by after work.
8.How he proposed to me - We started talking about it a week after our first real date and then he asked me 3 weeks later and then again officially on September 8th, 2001 at Silver Lake in Cottonwood Canyon. We were Married in the San Diego Temple on 02/02/02. We didn't plan it that way, and didn't realize it until we were assembling to announcements and invitations.
9.Our children - 3 boys: Bryton Christopher, Hayden Andrew, Sage Landon and 1 girl: Aurora Janell Isabelle
10. The first time I realized that I liked this person - After I made him dinner that one night. I knew he was the one for me. Funny story about that. I had moved to Utah to get away from a bad relationship and felt frustrated when after being there for 4 months in SLC I hadn't met anyone yet. I told Heavenly Father that if he didn't send someone to me by the end of Summer that I was going to go back home and serve a mission for our church. I'm SO glad he sent me Robert. I would have been an awful missionary.
11.The best gift he gave me - Our Children
12.The one thing he does that gets on my nerves - not flossing his teeth in the bathroom, it makes me physically sick.
13.15 years from now I see us - Here on Bigler Hill, with Sage almost on a Mission and Aurora almost out of high school. Debt free. Still in love.
14.The most arguments are caused by - Not rinsing dishes
15.We've been together - 7 years
16.We've been Married - Yep - we’ll be having our 7 year anniversary on February 2nd, 2009.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Journey To The Center Of The Earth 3-D
4. What is your favorite TV show? Big Bang Theory
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? homemade breakfast burrito or Cinnamon Life
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What food do you dislike? hot dogs
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? NKOTB
9. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda MPV
10. Favorite sandwich? Chicken Carbonarra from Quiznos
11. What characteristic do you despise? Intolerance
12. Favorite item of clothing? My SU! Sweater
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? New York
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy
15. Where would you retire to? La Jolla, Ca
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 16
17. Favorite sport to watch? Ice Skating
18. Are you a morning person or a night person? mid-day
19. What is your shoe size? 9-10
20.Pets? nope, but soon we'll have a hamster maybe one day we'll have a dog
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? still waiting on that, I'll let you know soon.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? a Mom
23. How are you today? stressed
24. What is your favorite candy? avalanche (chocolate covered PayDay)
25. What is your favorite flower? Sterling Roses
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Christmas
27. What is your full name? Cula Marie Parker
28. What are you listening to right now? The kids watching the new Little Einsteins DVD
29. What was the last thing you ate? Teriyaki Steak Rice Bowl from Jack in the Box
30. Do you wish on stars? I haven't done that in a long time
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
32. How is the weather right now? Sunny
33. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Robert
34. Favorite soft drink? Coke
35. Favorite restaurant? Claim Jumpers, Ramona Cafe
36. Real hair color? Brown
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? Popples, My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake
38. Summer or winter? Winter
39. Hugs or kisses? Both
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? both
41. Coffee or tea? Stephen's Hot Chocolate
42. When was the last time you cried? Last week
43. What is under your bed? who knows
44. What did you do last night? Went to Young Women's and helped them make ornaments
45. What are you afraid of? My kids safety
46. Salty or sweet? both
47. How many keys on your key ring?4 Van, Mom's Car, House, In-Laws House,
48. How many years at your current job?4 years
49. How many towns have you lived in? 3
50. Do you make friends easily? not really
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Robert & I waiting for the Lights, Camera, Imagination 4-D Sesame Street Show
Friday, November 14, 2008
Unfortunately he has passed this onto Aurora. I had been talking to my Friend's Cousin CARRIE MALMBERG, and we were in the process of scheduling a photo shoot, but the day before we left for Utah, Aurora and Sage were wrestling and she got this nasty Rug Burn on the end of her nose. Needless to say we ended up not having our picture taken.
Hopefully, this was just a one time thing and it never happens again. On the bright side; at least she had a great smile for this picture. Click on Carrie's name to see her Photography Blog. She is simply amazing!!!