Sunday, February 15, 2009

YW Lesson 5 & 6

I have a couple of questions for you all. Have I mentioned how much I love the Young Women in our Ward? Have I mentioned how much I love creating fabulous handouts?

I decided to combine Lessons 5 & 6 because 5 is very short and because they were both about finding joy. The lesson went really well, and the girls are quick to answer questions for me, I love it! For today's handout I made these super cute candy bar packages. I printed the image off onto regular printer paper and made it into this awesome wrapper with an Almond "Joy" inside.

To assemble them a just used a strip of sticky strip across the end and wrapped it together, then adhered some more sticky strip to the ends and crimped them to give them that candy bar wrapper look. The girls LOVED them! They were tons of fun to make.

No comments: