Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You've Got A Friend In Me...

Anyone who knows Sage, knows that he's obsessed with Toy Story and Toy Story 2. Lately he's been acting it out to the letter. Last week he came to me with a pair of scissors and asked me to cut Woody's arm off so we could fix it, just like Andy does in the movie. I promptly told him that I would not cut Woody's arm off. Well..... after pestering me about for 3 days he finally took matters into his own hands.

He then proceeded to cry hysterically and asked me to fix Woody. I was in the middle of fixing lunch and told him and would have to wait until after school that day. As soon as we walked in the door from school that afternoon, he immediately ran to Woody and said " It's okay Woody, I'm here, Mommy will fix you!". It was soooo sweet, how could I not fix Woody?


Sage and Woody together again!

No comments: