Monday, February 9, 2009

YW Lesson #4

I was recently called back into Young Women's after being in Primary for 2 years. I never thought I'd miss the teenagers but, after teaching my first lesson yesterday all the love I have for these girls just came flooding back and made me an emotional mess.

I LOVE teaching the girls, and love the relationship I have with them. Most of these girls I've known since they were born. I taught most of them when they were Sunbeams in Primary.

I plan on posting my handouts, hoping that it will help someone. This weeks lesson was on Seeking the Companionship of the Holy Ghost. The Scripture on the card talks about the Holy Ghost letting you know what's right in your mind and your heart and dwell in your heart, so I packaged some Conversation Hearts in a cello bag and attached the tag, which would be great for the girls to keep in their Scriptures.

No comments: