Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Online Ordering Is Here!!!

Online Ordering is NOW available!!!!

You can click on the MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE link to the left and be connected directly to my own Stampin’ Up! website. There you can click on the SHOP NOW link in the upper right corner and you will be able to view the new catty and order directly 24/7. The items will be shipped directly to you.

The web address for this site is: http://www.culaparker.stampinup.net/

All you have to do is set up your account and you can shop online !!! Isn't that FANTASTIC !!! And...if you order through a demonstrator online and your order is a minimum hostess order ($150) You'll still get all the hostess credit too!!! Again.... Isn't that FANTASTIC??? Say you're up late at night and looking through the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog and you realize that you need to order some product to make cards, scrapbooking pages, Decor Elements, Big Shot...anything and you need to get them sooner than later, you can now order it all online and it will show up on YOUR DOORSTEP (you have to pay for it though....hehehe) Just as a reminder that any orders under a $100 are automatically charged $6.95 for shipping so I wouldn't suggest you only order a package of paper. Also there's a prompt to ask you who you're demonstrator is and if I'm your demonstrator or you don't have a demonstrator and you select me, you'll be helping me too !!! So, take a look at the site and please contact me if you have any questions!

Thank you for purchasing your Stampin' Up items from me! I am always here to help you with ideas and techniques!

P.S. This does not replace the traditional ordering through me in person and workshop orders – all the past ordering ways are still available. =)

No comments: