Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Stamps and Paper

This is one of the sets we received at Convention and I've had Stamper's Block with it since then. Until today! It hit me coming from taking kids to school. I am so proud of myself and love the way it turned out. My scanner made the ribbon look funky though.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Paper: Close to Cocoa CS, Pretty in Pink CS, Whisper White CS
Ink: Close to Cocoa and Pretty In Pink
Access: Scallop Edge Punch and Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon
This New Sizzix Die for the Big Shot! gave me some trouble as well, but I decided to go with a gift tag. The insert comes out and you can write a little note for a loved one.

Recipe

Stamps: Fresh Cuts

Paper: Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Whisper White CS and Riding Hood Red CS

Ink: Riding Hood Red

Access: Scallop Envelope Sizzix Die, and Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon


No comments: