Saturday, March 15, 2008

Picture Tag...

Okay here's the deal with this tag: you have to use pictures for all the answers and you can't use your own pictures. Go to Google images or any other search engine.

Favorite Color:

I just loved this pink high-top converse. Totally 80's!

Favorite Animal:

I just love Manatee's! They are very misunderstood animals. Hopefully one day they won't be endangered anymore.

Bad Habit:

See's Candy Molasses Chips, they are addicting.

Favorite Food:

Almost anything from Claim Jumper's especially the Porter House Steak-medium rare

Favorite hobby:Card-making, it relaxes me.

Place i live:

San Diego, Ca

Favorite Dessert:

Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory

My Job:

Mom

Picture of Me:Cula
Cula Tier Garden Spotlight

I tag: Jenn, Kristen, Marissa, Amy, Diane, Melissa, & Angie and anyone else who wants to do it.

No comments: