Monday, March 31, 2008

April Fools...

Happy April Fool's Day!
When I was a little girl my Grandma Bigler would make April Fool's Day Cookies. Hidden inside each one would be anything from money, cottonballs, m&m's, marshmallows, rock salt, or other hidden treasures. Every year I looked forward to the surprise I would recieve when I ate her cookies. Since her death I have come to realize the importance of traditions and carrying them on. April Fool's Cookies are something that I want my children and grandchildren to remember about me and I will tell them all about their Grandma Bigler(Sugar), who had a wicked sense of humor and loved to play tricks on her Grandchildren. So, if you visit our house on April Fool's Day be careful when you eat. You never know what you'll find hidden in your food.

No comments: