Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good Pails...

Earlier this month, I took part in The Ultimate Blog Party hosted by fiveminutesformom.com. It was so much fun! I got to meet lots of people and make some new friends. They had over 100 prizes to win and I was lucky enough to win this customized pail from goodpails.com. They have so many different fabric choices and great ways to use their pails. I love the kid prints and I will be purchasing pails for Sage & Aurora for their Easter Baskets. Their current baskets are falling apart from being carried around the house, these are SO sturdy and SUPER CUTE!!! I'm going through a pink and brown phase and so this is the fabric I chose for my bucket. I received it yesterday in the mail and am currently using to hold Aurora's shoes. Check out this site and order you custom pail today! You'll love it, I LOVE MINE!!!

No comments: