Friday, July 17, 2009

Sage is 5!

My little boy isn't so little anymore. He's a big 5 yr. old now. I can't believe how big he has gotten, and while I am a little sad to see him growing up, I know that great things await him. Here's a little about him.

Name: Sage Landon Parker
Birth date: July 17, 2004
Current Weight: 36 lbs
Current Height: 3' 4"
Likes: Superheros, Roller-skates, Music, Dancing, Singing, Reading, Helping Grandpa Sugar & Daddy, Rock Music{just like daddy}
Dislikes: Peas, Getting in Trouble, Going to Bed & Country Music

Here he is in his new Roller-skates that he got from Grandma Maxine for his birthday.

The Astro-Jump we borrowed from a family in our ward.

Left to Right: Sage, Analia, Romeo, Alexandra

Eating yummy Spiderman Cupcakes
Opening presents.

Thank you to those of you who called or sent cards to Sage today. It really made his day! The birthday festivities will continue this weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sage! :) They grow up too quickly... Looks like he had a great day! Sorry it has taken me so long to get your correct blog on my blog roll..