Monday, April 20, 2009

Yucky...

Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel yucky? I've been sick all weekend and finally I'm starting to feel better, but for some reason I still feel yucky. I think it's a combination of things really. For some strange reason San Diego seems to have skipped Spring all together and moved straight into Summer. It was 80 degrees at 8am. I haven't looked outside at the thermometer yet, cause I know it's gonna be worse, and because of the heat, I can't send Aurora out to play because her eczema flares up and her body becomes red, puffy and dry. I could let the others out but then Aurora gets all upset and it's really not fair to her. So here I am trapped indoors with 3 lively children two of which can't seem to stop fighting and it's driving me crazy today. Their super hungry, but won't eat anything and when they do it just comes back up, so it's crackers and juice for the third day in a row. My children are coughing so loudly that they sound like little smokers with emphysema. I'm going crazy with my two plus one daycare child and I'm thinking that I'm so grateful that I don't have more children and I'm wondering how some women do it. Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when he blessed with the right amount of children. Anyway, sorry just had to vent

No comments: