Friday, April 17, 2009

Long Nights and Even Longer Days...

I just realized that it's been an entire week since I last blogged, but I just haven't really felt like it. This last week has been a crazy one. The kids haven't slept well this week, cause my dad is on a weird work schedule and the noise he makes while getting ready at 1am wakes them up and so they come into our bed and stay up until 6, so I'm lucky to get 2-3 hours a night. As a result the kids are grumpy and the days go slow and by the time Robert gets home I'm pretty much fried. I'm so glad that Spring Break is over and it's back to a schedule. I do better on a schedule. Spring Break had been pretty uneventful, Aurora's Eczema and Allergies have been acting up it makes it nearly impossible to leave the house. Her skin gets red and splotchy and she starts crying because it itches so much. Then the pollen affects her eyes and nose and her face gets swollen. And to top it all off I'm coming down with what I think is strep throat. Sorry for all the venting just had to get it off my chest.

No comments: