Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Proud Mommy

Yesterday when I dropped Sage off at Preschool there were some of his latest projects in his cubby. Since I don't have room to save every little thing he brings home, I decided to take pictures of them and then save the really important ones. I got this idea from AMBER. I'm going to scrapbook all these pictures at the end of the year. Anyway, on to the title of this post. I am SO proud of Sage and all the progress he has made. He used to struggle with routine and listening and just when I was at my wits end, having tried everything I could think of to help him, then Preschool For All came into our lives and changed it for the better and now thanks to the BEST Preschool teachers in the world; Ms. Terri and Ms. Delia he is growing, maturing and accomplishing so many things at an amazing speed. Sage makes me so proud to be his Mommy! He is quickly becoming the popular one in his class, which I'm not sure where it came from, his Dad and I were Choir nerds and far from being popular. He's also become Teacher's Pet, which is more like his parent's. He is so much smarter than us, already!

Here are some of his projects:

His teacher said it took the whole activity time to do this one, because he had to have the pasta arranged just right over the tracing of his name. Yep, he gets his OCD from me.

This one really makes me proud, he's so good at tracing. He used to struggle with this and now he's a pro!

Again, he had to have the pasta arranged just right. I've already apologized to him for passing my OCD onto him.

No comments: