Monday, October 27, 2008

27 Years

Well... today's the day! I can't believe that I'm 27 today! I feel SO old!!! Every year on my birthday I start something new, kind of like a New Year's Resolution. So I woke up at 6am and went walking with Janice(Lydia's Mom).We didn't make it as far as I wanted to originally, but that's okay. My goal for year 27 of my life is to be healthier. Now that doesn't necessarily mean skinnier, but just a healthier me. So if your in the neighborhood at 6am I'd love the company! After our walk we came back home and she gave me my first Birthday Present of the day. We were talking the other day about Christian Slater and how gorgeous he is and this movie came up. I used to own it on VHS, but it got lost in the move when we moved from SLC to San Diego. I've been looking for it on DVD ever since and haven't been able to find it. Janice and Lydia actually called all over San Diego trying to find it for me. It is my favorite Christian Slater movie of all time!!! It's just the best movie ever, every girls dream about love and how it should be comes true in this movie!!!

My card was the best card anyone has ever gotten me. If you know me well enough, you know that I LOVE the T.V. Show Friends. I am addicted and own all 10 Seasons on DVD and watch them religiously. Here's the front of the card.

When you open it, it plays the Theme from Friends! How Awesome is that???

No comments: