Sunday, June 8, 2008

Family Fun Night

Yesterday for FFN(family fun night), we went to Sea World. It's been awhile since we've gone, and I forgot how much I LOVE it. The best thing about having yearly passes is that we only have to go for a few hours instead of all day to make it worth the money. Sage thoroughly enjoyed the New Sesame Street Bay of Play! He played and climbed and it was hard to convince him to leave, to see the other animals, Thank goodness for Funnel Cake!

Next we went and saw the Bat Ray's. Sage also enjoyed petting them. Aurora wasn't too sure what to think of them.
Sage, waiting patiently for the Shamu Rocks Show to start
Aurora, and her new hairstyle. Also, waiting patiently for the show to start.
I just love these animals! They are so magnificently beautiful. When I was little I really wanted to be one of Shamu's Trainers, too bad I'm deathly afraid of deep water. It was really great to spend the evening as a family! Sea World is such a magical place with something for everyone to enjoy. We are going again on the 21st. Anyone want to go???

No comments: