Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sage's Favorite Place...

Sage's favorite place to be is in his Grandma's arms. Sage hasn't taken a real nap in months, but today while my Mom was sleeping off the effects of Chemotherapy Sage curled up in her arms, gave her a hug and kiss told her he loved her and to get better quick. It was SO sweet, it made me cry. Of course the camera wasn't anywhere to be found. He then layed down with her and took a 3 hour nap. I finally found the camera and captured that sweet moment. Needless to say he won't be going to bed on time tonight.

On another note, my Mom had another PET-SCAN on Friday, we won't have those results until next week. I'll update everyone as soon as I get that information from the Oncologist. Please keep her in your prayer's. The world will not be the same without her.

No comments: