Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day has never been one of my favorite holidays. It was always a reminder that my two oldest were not here in earth with me and the last two years have made it even worse without my own mother here.

Since we are taking the kids to Disneyland next month we decided not to to presents for Mother's/Father's Day for each other. This year Robert and the kid's made me Creme Brulee Overnight French Toast complete with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast. It was sooooooo good!

For Lunch after church Robert made me Ranch Chicken from my Pioneer Woman Cookbook. It was a heart attack on a plate but oh so delicious! He'll definitely have to take his cholesterol meds tonight:)

This Mother's Day I am grateful for an amazing husband and for my four fabulous children who bless my life each day.

No comments: