Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for so many things. I have an amazing husband and 4 amazing children. I have the Gospel in my life which allows me to know that I will see my first two children and my Mother again. I am the daughter of an amazing woman who taught me how to be a mother and wife and taught me compassion and love for everyone. I am a lot like her in many ways and I am so proud of that. I have a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, a running vehicle and other things that I am blessed to have. I have an amazing calling that allows me to serve at the San Diego Temple every month. I have friends who love and support me and most importantly an Eternal Marriage to an amazing man who honors his Priesthood and loves me and his children with all his heart.

No comments: