Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend Challenge #48

I just love Beate's Blog! She always has just the inspiration I'm looking for. I thought I'd get in some stamping for myself before my crazy weekend begins. Tonight I've got the weigh-in for the powder puff derby. Tomorrow i have the Powder Puff Derby, then a Family Party, then my Explosion Box Stamp Camp.I've been doing a lot of stamping the past few days(baby shower invites, I'll post them later) and still have more to do(50 more shower invites,and Church YW Auction Items). If I can just get through this weekend, I'll be fine.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Live Your Dream
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Recollections DSP(retired)
Ink: Mellow Moss, Cranberry Crisp(retired)
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensional's, Cranberry Crisp Stitched Ribbon(retired)

No comments: